Zoom courses are offered to accommodate the changing needs of our learners. Much like our elective classroom courses, your active participation and engagement will provide a more meaningful user experience. These courses are designed to be a shared user experience that will influence the conversation and direction of the course. Note: These courses are actively monitored by CTAS staff to assist with engagement and operation of the course.
- Please have speakers and a microphone prior to joining a virtual instructor-led training course. Test your equipment well ahead of the course start time to ensure your speakers and microphone are working properly.
- It is best to use a computer (laptop or desktop).
- If you need to use a tablet device such as an iPad, you will need to install the Zoom app prior to joining the course session.
- Dial-in is no longer an option for virtual instructor-led training courses. Please do not call in on your phone. Use the computer or tablet’s speakers and microphone.
- Stay engaged -- We expect participants to respond to facilitator questions and to chat inquiries.
We offer a self-paced training course on Learning Zoom through k@te. Click the link below to view this course. If you complete it, you can be eligible for COCTP Recertification credit for 1 hour.
If you would prefer not to actively participate in these live online courses, we have provided many LinkedIn Learning opportunities. These courses are self-paced and do not require a microphone or camera for completion and credit.